Last updated January 8, 2013.
How to review a Training listing request:
1. Review organization page and make sure it meets the requirements from Marketplace guidelines.
- you can see last updated date of the organization node either on "Revisions" tab or in the management view. If the page was not updated for more than a year, leave a comment asking for it to be updated.
- to check if there is a proven record of providing Drupal training:
- take a look at the list of employees in the right sidebar, check their profiles, posts;
- take a look at the company website. Look for training descriptions, calendar of past and future training events, blog posts about successful training events in the past;
- look for training announcements on groups.drupal.org;
- check if company ever took part in the Drupal Global Training Days.
2. Leave a comment in the issue with your opinion: should the company be added to the Training section? Why or why not? Are there updates needed to the page to meet the requirements to be listed?
The company can be added once there is an agreement of at least 2 members of the content team. However all opinions and reviews are welcome as they will help team members to make the right decision.
3. If you request updates to the organization page, check the page occasionally to see if it has been updated. If there is no response to the update request in more than 4 weeks, the organization should be removed from the Marketplace or the listing request issue closed.
Adding companies to the Training section
1. edit organization node, scroll down to "Moderation" fieldset and change "Training listing" field value to "List in the Training section".
2. select the revision box and note your actions in the log.