Posted by joachim on September 17, 2012 at 9:24pm
Official release from tag: 6.x-1.4
Last updated: September 17, 2012 - 21:28
This will probably be the final 6.x-1.x release of Flag. Please consider upgrading to 6.x-2.0.
Changes since 6.x-1.3:
- #1362260 by jaanhoinatski, joachim: Fixed user account deletion potentially causing out of bounds PDO error when decrementing flag counts.
- #1331614 by q0rban, fangel: Added uid on flag_content table as argument, field, and filter in Views.
- #1483854 by osopolar: Fixed views flagged filter options form not showing default value for 'Not flagged' option.
- #1462000 by joachim, joelstein: Fixed incorrect value returned by argument flaggability check.
- by joachim: Added function documentation.
- #1419148 by travist, pfrenssen: Fixed declaration of flag_rules_data_type::get_default_input_form().
- #274068 patch by master-of-magic: improve Rules events to provide more variables.
- Removing translation directories
- Stripping CVS keywords
- #832198: Revert the patch.
- #832198: by OmarQot: Issue in user_access.
- #715382: FID auto-increment missing from flags table on upgrade
- #950934: user_scope should by 'any', not 'all'.
- #776242 by malclocke: Missing argument 2 for views_break_phrase()
- #882344: flag_get_user_flags() uses wrong slots.