The second alpha version of the drupal 7 port of Apache Solr Multilingual!
The feature list is still incomplete. At the moment, only nodes translated using content translation are completely supported. Entity translation will be targeted later. To keep informed, just have a look at #1702354: Apache Solr Multilingual 7.x Roadmap.
Nevertheless, this first alpha is already usable.
Apache Solr Multilingual depends on some contrib modules. Unfortunately some of them contain bug fixes or new features that have not been released yet. Therefor you have to use development snapshots or patch them:
- Internationalization: 7.x-1.7 is fine
- QueryPath: 7.x-2.1 is fine
- Apache Solr Config Generator: 7.x-1.0-alpha2 is fine
- Variable: use the development snapshot of Variable 7.x-2.x until 7.x-2.2 will be released!
- Apache Solr Search Integration: use latest dev!
New in alpha2:
- mkalkbrenner: added config buttons to module page
- mkalkbrenner: fixed switch for 'detach_auto_language_filter' depending on language facet
- mkalkbrenner: added basic test case
- mkalkbrenner: #1759004: apachesolr_search_custom_page_search_form_submit() kills all $_GET parameters
- bart.hanssens, mkalkbrenner: #1787668: Warning: array_key_exists()