Development snapshot for 7.x-3.x.
This fixes some small issues encountered in the new 7.x-2.x series including:
- fixed clearing issue in the header (main menu did not clear correctly)
- fixed search submit button, actually changed the style because the old one drove me insane trying to get it positioned in all browsers.
- fixed overflowing text fields in narrow sidebars, had to change the font size (Mac only issue)
- fixed collapsible fieldset legend styles, was showing the drupal core arrows, so removed those
- cleaned up Superfish styles, better font sizes and overall improvements
- removed CSS3 transitions from contextual links, which was bloody annoying
- fixed menu indentation, made more consistent
First stable release for the 7.x-2.x series with new theme settings and support for mobile.
This theme requires the Adaptivetheme 7.x-2.0 base theme, or higher.
Rolling in the past 4/5 days changes from dev and chasing the updates in Adaptivetheme 7.x-2.0-beta2.
The main change is the way Google fonts are handled and improved CSS for many aspects (beta1 was quite rough with regards to the CSS in Sky).
NOTE: You absolutely must update to either the latest 7.x-2.x-dev or 7.x-2.0-beta2 of Adaptivetheme, or else your site will throw a file not found error.
Initial release node for the 7.x-2.x series of Sky, which is now a subtheme of Adaptivetheme with full support for mobile devices and many new theme settings to customize the output.
The 7.x-2.x version of Sky is a now a sub-theme of Adaptivetheme 7.x-2.x and thus inherits all its theme settings including responsive layouts. Additionally I have added Font settings (with Google fonts), and many other settings to allow users to configure and customize the theme from within the theme configuration.
In this development version the very cool color preview system is deprecated - I need to consider whether to support the Color Theme module, because I will probably need to maintain that module and maintain this themes support for it long term - I'm not sure I can commit to that at this stage. In this version there is no preview at all, its been removed because its difficult to support (time consuming to build with little actual benefit to the user).
- #1043726: Tabs problem - Secondary not displaying
- Added more ARIA roles.
- Added instructions to create a sub-theme.
- Added a print stylesheet and HTML5 book export.
- Various fixes and new styles for search and code blocks.
- Added Book module styles.
- #1025054: Collapsible region has horizontal scrollbar in Firefox when collapsible-toggle link has focus by mtsanford.
- #1019334: No logo, themes toggle not working by Jacine | shunting, wallbay1, mehtatejas.
- #1026580: Wrong closing element in field--taxonomy-term-reference.tpl.php by Jeff Burnz.
- by Jacine: Color module improvements, added jQuery UI styles, and more tweaks.
- by Jacine: Added documentation for using menus in the navigation region.
- by Jacine: Fixed feature listing in .info file.
- #1019334 by Jacine | wallbay1: Fixed logo not printing in page.tpl.php.
#1016854: The info file (temporary://update-extraction/sky/sky.info) does not define a 'name' attribute.: Fixed the format of the CVS tag and minor code style issues.
A newly rewritten version of the theme with full color module support for Drupal 7.
- #639316: front page link
- #609944: User picture in posts/comments - class="with-photo" and "without-photo"
- #640066: "Posted by" on comment.tpl.php not translatable
- #523152: Ubercart product attribute and sky theme error
- #531446: $submitted being overwritten in preprocess
- #644406: comment at the top of preprocess-node.inc is wrong
- #661530: PHP 5.3 status report blank