To make use of thie EXIF Custom you will need to perform the following steps:
- Make sure that you have downloaded and enabled the File Entity module.
- Enable this module from the settings page.
- Enable the permissions for your users if required.
- Create an image mapping (admin/config/content/exif_custom/new_map). You will need to give the mapping a name, and upload an example file that has ALL of the metadata fields you wish to use populated.
- You can edit which metadata fields are mapped to which image entity fields by going to admin/config/content/exif_custom and clicking edit next to the mapping you have just created.
- In order to automatically import metadata when uploading an image you will need to go to the EXIF Custom settings page (admin/config/content/exif_custom/settings) and choose a site default mapping)
- Individual users may override the site default with their own default mapping (admin/config/content/exif_custom/user).