We discussed a lot in #1653184, so now it's clear that the Entity based approach is good, but how do you think that this should go on?
Actually, what i think about what the module should accomplish is(i'm talking about end user goals):
Simple use cases
* create different types of projects (future proof, enabling people to improve without many problems)
* create simples projects (title, description)
* create different types of tasks (future proof, enabling people to improve without many problems)
* create simples tasks (title, status, created date and completed date - status changed -, maybe a simple way to create a description field)
* overview which projects do you have with tasks in each statuses (for people who just want to know what they need to do right now)
Intermediate complexity use cases
* create tasks with "due date"
* discuss over tasks, with something like comments
* overview of tasks that need to be done soon
* receive notifications about changes and reports via email
Complex use cases
* comment driven updates
* update tasks via email responses
* gantt chart
* Scrum board
Any other ideas?