Changes since 7.x-2.2:Read more
Changes since 6.x-1.4:
- Issue #343403 by rfsbsb: Added condition: Content has term
- #1281158 patch by kari.kaariainen: Fix misspellings: whose instead of whos.
- #1250384 patch by mikeytown2: Strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in rules_core_action_execute() .
- #1208562 patch by catch: Avoid variable_set() in rules_get_rule_set().
- #448922 patch by hanoii: Make recipient input of the mail action expandable.
- #1080402 patch by Matt Fitzpatrick: Rules won't delete an URL alias when system path is empty
- #903246 Fatal error: Call to undefined function rules_include().
- #1004712 twitter action failing with PHP 5.3
- Removing translation directories
- Stripping CVS keywords
- #1036776 patch by AlexisWilke: fixed regex condition to properly escape the regex.
Note: Rules 2.1 ships with a new translation module based upon i18n. You'll need the latest entity api dev versions and i18n dev versions as of Mar 16th, 2012 or a future i18n 1.5 and entity api 1.0 version.
Changes since 7.x-2.0:Read more
Changes since 7.x-2.0-rc1:
- #1258284 Can't edit rules due to internal server error since 7.x-2.0-rc1.
- #1276522 patch by mr.baileys: fixed typo on add event form.
- #1098104 Data comparison of updated and unchanged entity fails if data to compare or data value is empty.
- fixed unknown actions to properly fail the integrity check. For that to work, dropped the undocumented possibility of executing not registered actions or conditions.
- #1270042 follow-up: update dirty flag on rule-display too.
- #1270042 Rules remain dirty and are not executed even if they have been fixed.
- fixed variable name-clash-check to take custom variable names into account when providing variables.
- #1257580 fixed fatal errors FacesExtendable not found if used with the TestingMailSystem.
Changes since 7.x-2.0-beta3:
- #1251928 Don't deal with configuration entities.
- #1248912 follow-up: correctly apply the 'bypass rules access' permission when adding elements.
- #1248912 fix rules-config access to properly check for edit access + improve handling access in general. Now not accessible rule configurations are hidden from the UI. Includes a small API change for RulesPluginUI::getOptions().
- fixed rules scheduler description
- removed a deprecated todo
- #1236590 patch by sepgil, fago: fix placement of tag autocompletion suggestion in the settings fieldset.
- #1223028 patch by fago, klausi: care about configuration dependencies and broken configurations in general. includes UI improvements and tests.
- #1250724 patch by sepgil: allow rules UI to be embedded in $form sub-array.
- #1142852 improve error handling and add edit-links to the debug log.
As we are working towards the stable release and we are close, this is probably the last beta release. Check the list of
release blockers for more information or issues to help out.
Changes since 7.x-2.0-beta2:Read more
Note that this release requires entity API 1.0 beta 9 or later! Upgrade both modules and be sure to run update.php!
Changes since 7.x-2.0-beta1:Read more
The module is fully functional now and has a basically working upgrade path. See the README for instructions on how to upgrade your rules from Drupal 6.
Changes since 7.x-2.0-alpha5:Read more
The module is fully ported and functional, but the upgrade path is still missing.
changes since alpha4:
#1062364 fixed looping over data structures.
#1062140 patch by klausi: fixed numerically indexed arguments for components with non-parameter variables.
#1062188 patch by klausi: fixed notice: Undefined variable: lement
#965310 complete features integration, so that actions may add something to the features export. Implemented that for the component invocation actions, so invoked components are added to the export.
#1060978 patch by klausi: Fix variables in the UI for default components.
#1059412 component action label disappears on saving of an action.
#1061366 patch by klausi: enables the rules of a rule set to share provided variables.
#897698 removed support for the broken comment unpublish/publish hooks/events.
#1005372 fixed rendering of selected option list values in the overview, e.g. fixes showing role names instead of ids.
#1005532 pass the new parameter indicating the options list usage, as supported by the latest entity API.
#1045916 Always show weights in the rule overview.
#1047296 data selector UX improvements and fixed the data selector to work properly with list values.
#1057402 patch by sepgil: fixed autoselector open and close behaviour
changes since 1.3:
#759186 patch by me and klausi: fixed PHP 5.3 ereg is deprecated warnings
#439092 by Magnus: Imported translations to localization server and removed CVS files.
#940820 patch by klausi: fixed warning on the rules scheduler page
#874802 patch by fabsor: Allow user to specify rules' machine-readable names, as with rule sets
bug #968740 by klausi | flaviovs: Fixed No pager on default scheduled tasks view.
#933082 Remove misnamed and misplaced translation folder from project root level
Note that this ALPHA release requires entity API beta 6 or alter and Drupal 7.0 or later to work.
changes since ALPHA3:
#976748 fix tests to not use any duplicated entity properties
#993558 patch by sepgil: diverse data selector fixes and improvements
#993672 patch by sepgil: fixed data selector to work without clean-urls and improved the focus open behaviour
#995538 don't allow machine name changes to rules provided in code
#990198 moved the rules.module in the main module directory, thus fixing update-manager updates
#1002966 patch by kylethaynes: fixed type in modules disabled hook implementation
#1003872 fixed spelling mistake
fixed the condition invoking components to return the right result
#990514 patch by klausi and me: ported rules scheduler UI, overhauled rules scheduler, added possibility to manually execute components.
#904978 patch by klausi: overhauled admin UI such that breadcrumbs are preserved on rules edit pages.
added methods to ease re-using only conditions or actions of a rule
fixed entity module name in the docs
#1008324 patch by das-peter: fixed using multiple 'plugin' values as loading condition.
#1008810 updated Rules to be compatible with the latest entity API.
removed files from the .info file not containing any classes
changes since alpha2:
#453998 Add a direct link for editing components to the component invocation action
#952160 patch by klausi: fixed notices when configuring the data_create action
#922982 fixed mail_to_users_of_role action.
#649438 patch by TravisCarden: fixed content is of type help message
fix machine names to work wit h the new form element in core - makes machine names basically work again, but with some #bugs. see #952048
#958238 fixed duplicated definition of rules_element_invoke_component_operations() due to a doubled-commit. ouch :(
fixing description text
fix entity_create to also show entities provided by the CRUD API. requires a recent dev snapshot of the entity API.
keep the wrapper of created entities
#969656 patch by das-peter: Exception in RulesAction::executeCallback not properly formatted.
removed unnecessary getDefaults() implementation
#972588 patch by sepgil: fixed data selector contains unencoded html
#981302 added faces.inc directly to Rules in preparation to remove it from the Entity API
release compatible with Drupal 7 beta 1 and the Entity API beta 1.
changes from ALPHA1:
#934580 follow-up to make the CSS work for any operation actions might specify
#453998 Add a direct link for editing components to the component invocation action
#931260 fixed page redirect action to properly force redirects
fixed warnings when adding a new variable_add action
#934580 patch by sepgil: fixed rules action links for non-seven themes
#905158 improve the styling of the new data selection widget
#905158 patch by sebgil: Improve data selection UX
#884956 patch by Berdir: Fatal error when trying to set data
updated hook_entity_info() entity keys
#919112 improve getting arguments
fix compatibility to Entiy metadata HEAD by following the recent API change by replacing underscores to dashes in data selectors ourselves.
added missing factory shortcut function for action sets
requires Entity API 7.x-1.0-beta1 or later
this should be 7.x-2.0 ALPHA2. See http://drupal.org/node/938144.
The first Drupal 7 compatible ALPHA release. Check it out and don't hesitate to create bug reposts / suggestions in the issue queue.
This release contains mostly PHP 5.3 and features integration fixes + support for PHP4 has been officially dropped.
changes since 6.x-1.2:
#774250 patch by keinstein: fixed Declaration of rules_data_type_string::get_default_input_form() should be compatible.. warnings that might occur depending on the PHP settings
#674992 patch by colin49 and me: added tokens for rules number variables
#788108 patch by klausi: require PHP > 5.1. Due to a lack of PHP 4 testers, PHP 4 support is dropped.
#814416 patch by drnugent, tim.plunkett and me: fix warnings when using the features integration by removing an unnecessary argument from rules_categories_features_export_render()
#831610 patch by colin49: Number variable token type no longer working with Token 6.x-1.13
#860402 patch by nemchenk and me: fixed warnings when users without any roles set are imported.
#809252 Avoid doubled categories when exporting rules with features
#756888 fixed feature integration to not overwrite existing rules when updating features
#878124 fixed item type invocation and php5.3 warning
#557892 by gpk: Fixed update routine for setting rules_forms module weight
added an upgrade warning to the Rules Forms module
bug #758000 by klausi: fixed display of form element IDs to also include those from after build
most notable changes since 6.x-1.1:
- #597330 overhauled experimental features support --> Features support is considered stable now.
* Dropped support for single rule and rule set components. Still they can be exported by category.
* Fixed exporting by category to work fine with the latest features dev snapshot.
For instructions how to fix existing features making use of rule components see this comment.
- The rules forms actions for disabling form elements has been removed, because it had some serious problems. More infos at the issue.
changes for rules since 6.x-1.1:
#744300 Fixed warning "Unsupported operand types in rules.export.inc" when using features.
#748120 make sure revision don't get doubled when reacting on the creation of a node revision
German translation completed and aggregated to one file
#723980 patch by Steven Jones: Expose string variables as token.
#703294 patch by Berdir and me: fixed a PHP 5.3 warning in the rules admin UI and fixed passing rules by reference for the import hook.
Bug #517396 by fuerst: fixed user roles at account creation
added Ukrainian translation for rules
#588454 fixed a php 5.3 warning