Posted by laura s on February 7, 2013 at 10:22pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-3.0-alpha6
Last updated: February 7, 2013 - 22:29
This release updates some mobile head markup to conform to current best practices. Commits for this release address:
- Adding a clarifying comment in node.tpl.php re html5 elements handling in templates
- Viewport: Adding initial-scale=1 for more predictability in mobile displays. Apologies for those using alpha who already were working around this.
- Viewport: removing targetDensity, which is pretty much deprecated as a best practice
- Removing LICENSE.txt which is automatically added -- how did that get in there anyway?
- #1906712: Add MAIN element to mark-up: Add support for MAIN element