- Imagecrop uses now style names, instead of style ids. Please run update.php
- advanced ui possibility
- media module support
- added hook_imagecrop_settings_update
- added iframe method
- possible to auto-scale image to popup size
- auto refresh imagefield after cropping
- added re-use crop selection method
- #992610 by wojtha: Bad arguments in watchdog function call
- #988498 by boardyuk: Aspect ratio is backwards for crop
- Make it possible to hide the scale option, also don't show it when only 1 option is availabl
- #1031356 by tacituseu Out of range value adjusted for column 'yoffset'
- #1028732 delete temp imagecache file after saving
- #591026 Crop preview box not updating on drag when one dimension equals original image
Initial port from Drupal 6 to 7
- #948202 by Cyberwolf: reversed aspect ratio is used
- Added support for Image FUpload
- Added support for profile picture
- Added indexes to schema
- Fixing the OOPS release (5.x-1.2) - forgot removing dependency of jquery_interface
- #311140: support for jquery ui.
Chances since 5.x-1.0
- fix url() with all params setting absolute to true (also known as drop $GLOBALS['base_url'])
- add timestamps to image so browser caching is disabled.
- make width and height required
- #280767: added hook_enable to clear imagecache_actions when this module is enabled.
- #281867: add scale before crop
- #290241: handle multiple values in image field
- #290642 by swortis: add thickbox support
First official release of imagecrop.
Send in those patches and bug reports :)