Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc1:
- #1151594 by amateescu: Fix hook_form_alter() fatal error by checking the correct form element.
- #1077426 by Kevin Quillen, amateescu and Dave Reid: Added permissions.
- #863670 by amateescu: Add hook documentation in menu_attributes.api.php
- #863654 by amateescu and Dave Reid: Add vertical tabs summaries.
- #863658 by amateescu: Write Simpletests and enable automated testing.
- #1266456 by amateescu and davereid: Menu attributes does not accept 0 as an access key.
- #1200928 by dalin, amateescu: Fixed menu link edit form does not save values for existing menu links since $form['options']['#value']['attributes'] is defined.
- #1200932 by dalin, amateescu: Fixed $form['options'] should not get overwritten.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta1:
- Unify _menu_attributes_form_alter() to not clobber any other attributes or options in the link data.
- #1132782: Added update function to fix any menu links that had the class attribute saved as a string rather than an array.
- #1144502: Fixed attribute configuration not showing up on menu settings page.
- Stripping CVS keywords
- #994402 by das-peter, Dave Reid: Fixed Prevent error in menu_attributes_menu_link_alter() if an attribute is not a string.
- by Dave Reid: Use hook_form_node_form_alter() instead of hook_form_alter().
- by Dave Reid: Store class values as an array rather than a string.
Initial D7 port of menu_attributes.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-4:
- by Dave Reid: Backported changes from D7 branch.
- by Dave Reid: Removed D7 #states code from backported code.
Fixed update script returning 'Failed' when it actually worked
Fixed #392514 (Accesskey value 0 not supported)
Fixed #372355 (Check for existance of menu settings in node edit form)
Added #363681 (Add administration page to allow administrator to set which attributes can be configured and their default values)
No code changes since RC1 but properly tagged each file in CVS so it is a complete release.
Added 'target' attribute (Issue: 352735). Thanks to AlexisWilke for the patch
Removed tab characters (Issue: 352737). Thanks to AlexisWilke
First beta release. Testers wanted!