#1489792: Undefined constant MAINTENANCE_MODE in strongarm.module
#1402576: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$in_code_only in variable_features_export() (line 159 of path/to/strongarm.module).
#1345328: Error when running updb
#1311704: Added explicit order to variables returned by the database in variable_features_export_render
Changes since 7.x-2.0-rc1:
- #1306924 by Simon Georges: Export additionnal settings.
This is the same release as beta5, but signifying a major step in the release cycle.
If no critical bugs are added after a short period in time we will go 1.0 final.
Likely the last beta before a final, if nothing big pops up.
Included in this release:
- Issue #1311704 by AntoineSolutions: Explicitly set order of variables returned by the database.
- Issue #1345328 by Pol: Fixed Error when running updb.
- Issue #1350346 by patcon, floretan: Fixed Fatal error when exporting variables with colons in their names.
Significant performance improvements, Documentation, and cleanup to match features api changes.
Fixed #1286396: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$in_code_only in variable_features_export() (line 158 of path/to/strongarm.module). that caused an annoying issue that was generating a ton of PHP notices.
Dev version for 7.x-2.x
Fixed: Issue #1117882 by floretan: Update hook_features_pipe_alter() with D7 variables
- Update function signature for
strongarm_features_pipe_node_alter()to match change in Features.
- Update variable cache retrieval.
Initial beta of Strongarm 2.x for Drupal 7.
- #762156 by nquocbao: Fix reset parameter for
strongarm_vars_load()API function for loading all strongarmed and non strongarmed vars.
- Adding a hook_help implementation.
- Fix for PHP strict warning.
- #849880 by msonnabaum, arithmetic: Fix for PHP notice.
- Remove stale
- Format help page for Strongarm with markdown if present.
- #792472: Implement node type to strongarm pipe for Features
- Less verbose
This release introduces an important API change if you have exported features using Strongarm 2. Please see http://drupal.org/node/682730#comment-2564822 for changes you will need to make to your exported features.
Release candidate 1.
- Removing custom variable export function (committed to CTools and included in 1.3) and changing CTools export API owner to 'strongarm'.
- Improved display of boolean values.
- Cleaner re-init'ing of paths.
- Ensuring that site_frontpage exception respects language prefix when making check
- by alex_b: Update hook for 2.x
- german translation by Thomas_Zahreddin
- #651914: Prevent strongarm from init'ing during install steps.
- Ensure schema cache is not stale and actually init. Allows strongarm to be used during install tasks of install profile.
- #655362: Allow exporting of stdClass objects.
- Workaround for early bootstrap check of 'site_frontpage' variable.
- #656600 by mrfelton: Allow hardcoded settings.php global conf variables to retain their values.
First beta release of the 2.x branch. This branch uses leverages ctools for exporting and providing default values for Drupal variables. Additionally the drush command has been removed as that functionality is now provided by drush directly (drush vget).
Strongarm can now be put in weakarm mode at
admin/settings/strongarm. Once in weakarm mode, variable defaults can be overridden and/or reverted.