Changes since 6.x-1.7:
- Bug #1030758 nedjo: Number of rank options one less than number of choices
- Removing translation directories
- Stripping CVS keywords
- bug #910018 by hmayer: Harcoded table names not work in a prefixed table names installation
- feature #842170 by ezra-g: add query string to make safari refresh for non-js 1click voting
- adding missing hook_theme parameters from #811016: Support different output for and with 1click voting
- feature #811016 by ezra-g: Support different output for page and teaser with 1click voting
- feature #675310 by sharda_ram: basic views support
- #803408 by ezra-g: Make 1click voting controls more themable
- bug #802628 by ezra-g: Avoid unnecessary quorum checks when quorum is not enabeld on a node
- feature #786406 by ezra-g: Spinner in case of latency when casting asynchronous selection vote
- bug #788342 by DruKaz : Authed users need to vote before seeing results
This is a release fixing minor security issues and a few bugs.
* do proper access controls in the "Most recent decisions" block #767360: Content in Blocks dont respect Domain Access (patch)
* make sure that removing the 'vote on decisions' permissions from a role actually works even when using electoral lists (patch)
* add proper header for electoral list actions #761298: Head is missing in the 2nd column of the Electoral list
* by kunago - don't output the untranslatable mode in the question field #765542: Translation of note title label
* by mvc - clarify the error message when the user cannot vote or view the decision #760994: Remove message "Your vote has been recorded." and #756924: Anonymous users see 'Your vote has been recorded.'
* fix warning in recent module upgrade
* by floater and ezra-g #760386: Result tab shows incorrect results
* by ezra-g: #767012: "No closing date" option not saved
* by ezra-g: #747120: Results tab appears for non-decisions nodes
#702522: Coding Standards Cleanup by ezra-g and anarcat
#423432: Decisions module returns various PHP "Undefined property" notices by ezra-g
#708318: Let Form API handle decisions voting form validation + submission by ezra-g
#714482: Remove unnecessary selection_perm() by ezra-g
#722664: Duplicate hook implementations in ranking.module by ezra-g
#720538: Voting form missing from decision node by ezra-g
#728646: ranking module form does not display, number of accepted options wrong by yowzer
#733012: Selection 1click Fallback behavior calls undefined function, Tests by ezra-g
#738940: Enabling Decisions breaks individual votes display for core Poll module by ezra-g
#705906: Tests for Selections CRUD by ezra-g
#706374: German translation by rakekniven & kwadronaut
#691782: Ajax submission by ezra-g
#722668: Make entire voting results output themeable by ezra-g
#722672: decisions_get_results by ezra-g
#722704: Recalculate on vote cancel by ezra-g
#728834: Performance Improvements: Configurable Cache by ezra-g with input from davidstrauss
#737274: Performance improvement - Simplify decisions_voted and decisions_get_votes by ezra-g
This basically just is a reroll of 1.4 to fix a very silly bug introduced by the randomization of results. The database structure wasn't created properly.
See #703168: Error on decision creation for more information.
This release is mostly a bugfix release and introduces few new functionalities.
* #591148: Date Option whoes - do not validate end date if it was disabled
* #611026: Result bar widths should be percentage of most popular result, not percentage of total vote. - we also moved more calculation logic in the theme so people can customize this
* #687516: Administrator cannot see poll results! - let the admin see the voting results before the end of the vote
* #682984: Add a teaser to decisions
* #680922: Sort voting results by alesand and me
* #537804: Add Condorcet Voting to ranking.module - fix the explanation of the condorcet calculations
* #574178: Allow option to display poll answer options in random order by wonder95
This release features the new Condorcet voting algorithm and fixes a display issue in votes.
Yet another hotfix release but this time with .fr translation:
#532242: some decision settings are not saved properly - fix quorum saving again
#535370: Theme functions wrongly called by blackdog - use theme functions properly
First proper release of the Druapl 6 branch: we are now on par with functionalities of the Drupal 5 branch.
The bugfixes are too numerous to list here, and this release is way overdue, sorry about this.
Another quick release to...
* fix IVR/Bordacount calculations that i broke again
* add back the results tab since it may be useful when the user has not voted but has the option of seeing the votes anyways
* fix electoral list form validation and implement proper reset
* load the poll.module CSS so that bars always display properly
* cleanup code to satisfy coder.module (#99853)
* split decisions.module into multiple file to speed up drupal bootstrap and cleanup code
#343065 - preview broken
I now consider the Drupal 6 port as done. Once that bug is closed, we'll make an RC and we're on our way!
A simple bugfix release to correct the votes display in selection voting.
This release fixes a lot of issues with the d6 port. A non-exhaustive list of changes:
* fix start date validation
* fix date forms for timezone
* fix votes calculation for approval voting
* fix a lot of warnings under E_ALL
* fix quorum calculations
* display properly electoral list and votes tabs, add specific permissions for electoral list display and edition
* fix main settings page
* removed useless "results" tab since it's already in the body
Drupal 6 support.
* VotingAPI 2.x support (DRUPAL-6--2 branch, specifically)
* Cleanup of some forms submission processes (no more $_POST!)
* Some voting calculations may also be broken and have not been tested.
* Do not rely on REMOTE_ADDR environment, use ip_address() (fixes voting through proxy servers)
* Ranking and selection have been tested and work generally well.
Bug fixing release.
- Added support for table prefixes
- Fixed HTML typo
- #121278 : Fixed wrong percentage when displaying results for selection mode
Release for Drupal 5.0. See linked changelog on project page for a short list of important changes.
This is the nightly development snapshot from HEAD which is currently the Drupal 6 version of Decisions.