Decisions is a replacement for poll.module and provides advanced voting systems and decision-making tools. It aims to enable groups to take decisions online in a manner that replicates and augments what is possible in face-to-face meeting.
- Variable voting algorithms: Basic polls, Approval Voting, Borda Count, Condorcet (new!), and Instant-Runoff Voting. It's easy to add more algorithms through a well defined API.
- Vote management: view each user's vote, delete all votes, or restrict the poll to a list of users.
- Time management: schedule when to open or close the poll, and choose when to show results.
- Quorum: requiring X number or percentage of voters for a decision to be valid.
- Electoral lists: allows you to restrict the voting to a role and disallow "packing the vote" (new users do not get to vote if they register after the beginning of the vote period).
- i18n: translated into 2 languages in addition to english (french and german) other contributions welcome!
Decisions depends on VotingAPI.
Currently active maintainers:
Other contributors are welcomed, please contact me if you have contributed significantly in the issue queue and want commit access.
Decisions' maintenance and development is sponsored by Koumbit.org.