Add a general config form to define the view to be used by default.
Add a validation function which avoid disabled views and displays to be used.
Numerous patches and fixes for:
- #1107972: TVI Doesn't overtake core taxonomy/term/% path
- #1357920: Several fixes
- #1350206: Incorrect integer value in tvi_update_settings() when assign view to the vocabulary
- #1203972: View display doesn't stay selected
- #1371002: Fatal error: Call to undefined function tvi_update_settings()
- #1225002: Title not displayed on views
- #1225028: Notice: Undefined index: vid in tvi_vocab_form
- #1462488: Remove LICENSE.txt from Git repository
- #1151424: Error while enabling tvi
Alpha2 changes the schema and there is no upgrade path. Please uninstall TVI completely and reinstall.
For more details see SA-CONTRIB-2012-029 - Taxonomy Views Integrator - Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- New feature: user can choose to hide the description on list pages
- Some part of code have been rewrited, for default settings and settings saving operation
- Comments have been modified to match the Drupal coding standards
Applying patches for #769858, #856326, 1096012, 1254092
Fixed js call to .load: prepending Drupal.settings.basePath to load path (lugisa)
Improved view selection to use view names instead of id's (B-Prod)
Improved default view search fuction (B-Prod)
Adds feature to allow TVI admin to skip search for default taxonomy view*.
* which improves performance in situations where there are many views. (B-Prod)
Improved wording for engage/disengage checkbox - msg changes w state
Thanks B-Prod, and lugisa, and everyone else who chipped in!
This is not suitable for production sites (unless your willing to submit patches against some of the errors that we haven't seen yet) - but it does work - use with care!
IF YOU DO WANT TO USE THIS, PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD FOR WORK-AROUND:
Release of initial (hopefully) stable version. Fixes bug at #659546: titles on default view.
Beta4 release of the TVI module.
1. Views and displays for terms are now selectable.
2. Term page title and breadcrumbs are now themeable. See issue #620030: TVI Changes default H2s and breadcrumbs.
3. Views now controls page access.
4. Moved some of the functionality to include files.
1: Added bug fixes to acheive proper view cascading
2: Removed access denied messages when taxonomy/term/* is enabled
3: Corrected a few other semantic errors.
See issue #588328.