Lots of bug fixes and some new features, full changelog:
- Better icon for Arabic, by Afief, #278140
- Added back i18nviews module for views specific features
- Fixed languageicons occassional warning, by eMPee584, #276161
- Commented out views hooks on i18ntaxonomy (not for the first version), #285660
- Fixed wrong duplicated translations (context/caching issue), #281471
- Added preliminary support for l10n client (Patch pending)
- Fixed missing dependency on i18nblocks, #279769
- Fixed i18npoll_nodeapi returning $node, breaking feeds and cron calls, #254022
- Fixed notice and possible i18n blocks not found, #278588
- Fixed node upgrade issue, #260626
- Removed references to obsolteted function i18n_get_normal_path(), #259603
- Wrong link and typos in taxonomy module, by AaronCollier, #259440
- Added Thai flag, by kengggg, #257387
- Fixed wrong link on help page, by steinmb, #257289
- Patch to prevent query rewriting for views, by Frank Steiner, #272432
- Taxonomies not syncing, by drewish, #256357
- Menu not refreshing locales, by Frank Steiner, #263124
- User profiles not translated on registration, by gustavlarson, #248089
This is the new development branch for i18n 5.x which will include some improvements:
- Much improved configurable string translation, working with locale module.
- Will work with localization client module to allow on page translation of all strings.
Maintenance release, multiple bug fixes and some new features:
- Fixed database compatibility issue with i18ncontent query by omo, #135387
- Fixed warning with profile fields by bitstream, #129262
- Fixed typo in INSTALL.txt by serkanarikusu, #206172
- Added i18npanels module contributed by JacobSingh, #159926
- Added description to translated items by JacobSingh, #197977
- Rename i18n blocks by incrn8, #246014
- Link to translate node changes site language by Jaza, TBarregren, #149108
- Added "translate own nodes" permission by rblomme, christopher_skauss, #41580
- Fixed synchronization warning on content type by yettyn, #166101
- Applied postgres compatibility patch by ivanSB, #183593
- Added token support for language code by knseibert, #176449
Maintenance release, minor bug fixes, nothing really new
This will possibly latest 4.7.x release.
This version won't be supported anymore, so consider upgrading to 5.x or 6.x
This is a development version for Drupal 6
It is not recommended for production sites.
Fixed some issues and usability improvements:
- http://drupal.org/node/186562, http://drupal.org/node/186562
- sql error when trying to create translation, http://drupal.org/node/185268
- Comment block i18n fails in Drupal 5.2, http://drupal.org/node/166187
- ttext php5 compatibility issue, http://drupal.org/node/163890
- Added translation of /node/x/path to /node/y/path
- Added NAT (Node As Term) support. NAT terms created with node language and created translation relationships with other node's terms.
+ Added autocomplete for selecting node translations, by Dave Myburgh, #137049
- Fixed #138624, db_rewrite_sql() not rewriting sql as expected. Now language conditions are only disabled for admin/content/* paths
+ Added some new synchronization options
- Flexinode fields
- File attachments
+ Extended synchronization module:
- CCK fields
- More standard node fields
- Attachments, revisions, etc
Added a fieldset in i18n content type settings to show here the synchronization options too
- One more bugfix in the evil taxonomy queries. Terms without translation are left untouched now for the other nodes.
- Fixed query with taxonomy synchronization, causing an error when terms had no translation.
+ Implemented simple synchronization for node fields -proof of concept
- New settings per content type
- Implementation on hook_nodeapi
Fixed some bugs:
- Some tables not set to utf8, #129267
- Install script for i18nblocks and postgresql, #139518
- Wrong query when removing node from translation set, #76689
- Fixed duplicated menu items issue
- Fixed #139132, issue with cacheable views filter.
- Fixed #126369, path source not working with languages
- Fixed typo and some issue with nodeasblock block titles
- Added arabic icon provided by Salman
- Added irish icon provided by snpower
New features and modules:
- Views support with language filters and field (i18nviews.module)
- Automatic translation of taxonomy terms when creating translation
- A lot more pre-populated fields for translations, like cck fields, or image files
- New content type option, language support 'Extended' which will allow all defined languages for a node.
- Extended language list with localized language names, for forms.
- Taxonomy translation through localization for chosen vocabularies (i18ntranslation.module)
- Fully reworked i18nblocks.module, now using db tables. Added some integration with nodeasblock module
- Some i18n API extensions, documented in the code. The full i18n api should be backwards compatible though.
Lots of bug fixes
Reorganized modules and folders
Fully updated for Drupal 5, and some new features:
- Added: Switch to user's language after login
- Added automatic taxonomy translation when translating nodes
- Added language session tracking
- Added per language menu items
- Added support for RTL languages
- Added native names for languages
- Cleaned up multilingual variable management
Nightly development snapshot from DRUPAL-5
Added 'experimental' folder for plugins in experimental stage:
+ i18nstrings.module, generalized support for configurable strings translation
+ i18ncontent.module, content type names and texts translation
+ i18nsync.module, synchronize taxonomy for translations
+ ttext.module, translatable text field for CCK
Some new features and lots of bug fixes.
+ Keep attached files when creating translations.
+ New i18nprofile module to translate profile field names.
+ Some basic workflow support for translations.
+ Content administration tab for translations
+ Allow translation of products.
The module has been completely rewritten.
It supports now long locale names and works for all node listings.
Note: database script for upgrading from 4.5 provided
Drupal 6 Upgrade.
Work in progress...