Fixes a really annoying bug that made titles disappear on terms and other entity types. Other changes listed below.
Changes since 7.x-2.2:
- #1982646 by yannickoo: Fixed Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in check_plain() (line 1559 of includes/bootstrap.inc).
- #1986016 by brockfanning: Fixed Help text, field UI limit text area.
- #1902046 by swentel, ericmulder1980: Added Localized version of Seperated (ds_taxonomy_separator()) formatter.
- #1924102 by swentel: Fixed Taxonomy term title disappeared.
- Support for fieldable panels panes.
- Fix settings form.
Changes since 7.x-1.6:
- SA-CONTRIB-2013-021: Run author through check_plain().
- #1166928 by thedavidmeister: Fixed Display Suite does not honor Gravatar when displaying a user's picture.
- #1822168 by swentel: use different way of caching language.
- #1885480 by JonMcL: Fixed theme_hook_suggestions() are wrong when specifying 'Drupal default' for a field template while Extras uses a different default.
- #1580490 by swentel: Fixed EntityMalformedException: Missing bundle property on entity of type taxonomy_term().
- #1823126 by swentel | davexoxide: Fixed Apachesolr 7.x-1.1 causing fatal error.
- #1737020 by pfrenssen: Added Can a theme re-order the fields in a Display Suite region?.
First release of Display Suite branch 2.
For a list of all major changes, please read http://drupal.org/node/1524800 especially regarding the upgrade path between both branches.
- aspilicious who started on the foundation of this branch.
- Batigolix for rewriting the documentation pages.
- all patchers, reviewers, testers.
I'm happy, I hope you are too.
First (and hopefully only) release candidate of the second branch!
Note: do not upgrade between first and second branch, it will break your layouts. Only use it on new websites. Note that both branches will stay supported.
Development release of second branch for Display suite.
This branch is VERY experimental, and may not even run at any given point.
- #1427794 by xtfer: Fix an issue where view names longer than 25 characters would cause display settings not to save
- #1414930 by xtfer: Fix an issue where preprocess and ignored fields inside fieldgroups never received content, and were thus unrendered.
- Improve usability of build mode settings
- #1426264 by xtfer: Fix an issue where the same node rendered in different build modes would always use the first build mode.
- #1421004 by xtfer: Empty field groups should not render
- #1422448 by xtfer: Fix an issue where an empty body field would sometimes be populated with other field content
- #1416986: Fix an issue where some MySQL versions may not create tables correctly.
- Provide better information when no api implementers are installed.
- #1375990 by xtfer: Fix function field types called from code
- #1412028 by iankp: Fix an issue where region styles were not output
- Fix a PHP notice when ignored fields are not actually present on the object
- Fix broken multigroup list formatter
- New inline field formatter
- New comma separated list formatter for multigroup subgroups
- Make sure fields in multigroups get passed through DS for theming
- Minor performance improvements
- Show real field names in Layout UI
- Fix an issue where incorrect values were passed to the multigroup list theme
- New function to get element children
- Tabs support is broken
Improved internal API
Improved database storage
- #1293420 by Feng-Shui: Custom build mode key name can exceed db field size.
- #1168130 by swentel: backport some of the techniques of D7 storage.
- #1169466 by grahamgilchrist: do not use block templates if content is empty.
- #1003380 by vadym.kononenko: views field class should be added by default.
- #1004096 by swentel: deleting a build mode breaks synced build modes.
- #1016664 by jstoller: Add field count variable to groups.
- #1059336 by jstoller: Add field variables containing groups and regions.
- #1221036 by jstoller: fix notice due to function param change in features.
- #1230038 by swentel: fix (public) xss exploit.
- Hide the classes select box on views fields if there are no styles.
- Add missing human names for field type constants