OG Menu 6.x-2.x
- Organic Groups module.
- Core Menu module.
- Enable the module.
- Give "administer og menu" permission to the desired roles.
- Administrators (with the 'administer menus' permission) can create OG menus through the regular menu interface at admin/build/menu/add. When creating a new OG Menu a group can be chosen to associate with the menu.
- Organic group members with the right permission can also manage menus at node/[nid]/og_menu.
- Users that have the 'Administer OG menus' permission can add a menu link directly from the node creation form for content types that are associated with a group.
- For group content types, users can create an associated menu by checking "Enable menu for this group".
- You can enable the "OG Menu" block at admin/build/block.
Be aware that since menu administration forms are mostly duplicated, if a contrib module adds functionality to menu administration forms without additional permissions, these additions may be available for OG menu users with 'administer og menu' permission. This could allow these users to be able to do things you don't want them to. Please report these modules if you catch one.
Creating OG Menus is only possible for users with the 'Administer menus' permission that is supplied by Drupal core. Users with the 'Administer OG Menus' can place content into the menus, but not alter the menus themselves.
See http://drupal.org/project/issues/og_menu. Please search before filing issues in order to prevent duplicates.
Upgrading from 6.1.x to 6.2.x
Visit update.php to update the database.
OG Menu 6.x-1.x
This version is deprecated. Do not use.
OG Menu 5.x-1.x
See the included README.txt