The 7.x-2.x version is of this module is only needed to run the database update scripts. It is compatible with Webform 4.x. After database updates are run it can be uninstalled.
Changes since 7.x-1.0-alpha2
- view commit • Issue #1418150 by plach:Fixed JS rebuild problem
- view commit • Issue #12742840 by stella:Fixed second fieldset conditional rules bug
- view commit • Issue #1196026 by plach:Fixed multi page form data loss problem
- view commit • Issue #1146430 by RyanPriceDotCa: Added support for required grid and select or other components
Changes since 6.x-1.0
Previous 7.x-1.0-alpha1 release was incorrectly tagged in git. This is the correct version.
Initial alpha release of 7.x branch
Bug fixes. Thanks to all list below and everyone else who helped out in the issue queue.
Changes since 6.x-1.0-rc2:
- #1264656 by tedbow, rjacobs :Fixed clearing hidden values
- #1218118 by stella,tedbow: Fixed undefined index in _webform_condtional_get_usable_child_elements
- #1121718 by teranex: Undefined variable: currPage
- #1159878 by robertom, tedbow: notice_undefined_index_in__webform_conditional_was_hidden
- #1179824 by tedbow, teranex: Notices in _webform_condtional_clear_element_values
- #1155586 by robertom: fixed return NULL by reference error
- #1159984 by robertom: fixed undefined var error
- added Doxygen comments
- #1093334 by tedbow, googletorp :Mirroring changes in D7 branch - Add ability to alter trigger component types
- #1033296 by tedbow, hctom:Fixed functions for getting available components
This is just a snapshot. It is NOT READY for production sites. It has not been tested to work.
Fixed zero values error: http://drupal.org/node/1081780
Added comments to functions
Release candidate. Only fixing bugs until stable version released
Fixed bug in when fieldset is the top base component on a field.
Comment here: http://drupal.org/node/1033296#comment-4116534
this just contains changes to the readme file to attempt to make it more clear.
Fixes issues with empty conditional values in component edit form.
Sorry I didn't commit correctly last time. removing dpm call
Removed separate component settings fieldset: http://drupal.org/node/1053790
This is initial beta release of the this module. The feature set should be set for the 6.1 version of this module. Since over 700 sites have been using the dev version of the module it has been tested to some degree. There are probably still bugs to find.
I have not tested this module out with other Webform add-on modules. There have been issues reported with Webform Rules and Form Builder.
Please report any issues to the issue queue. Feature request will have lower priority then bug issues.
This is initial release of the module and will need testing.
The current functions are
- Showing and hiding components based on a select field. Multiple selects are not supported.
- When components are hidden their values are cleared.
- Fieldset can be hidden. All contained components will cleared when hidden.
- Multiple values can be used to show component. For instance if a select has the values 1 to 10 then certain components could be shown when 1 to 5 are selected and other components could be shown if 6 to 10 are selected.
I just upddated the module. The settings are now within the regular "Conditional Rules" fieldset. The setttings were changed to resemble the regular "Conditional Rules" settings.
Also a problem was fixed that caused the module not to work when more than 1 component had the same "Field Key" on the same node. This require changing on the settings were stored some forms will not be able to be updated. Requires running update.php