Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-RC1:
- #973182 by duozersk: Fixed cannot add a language specific redirect if a language-neutral redirect has already been defined for the same path.
- by Dave Reid: Updated tests for latest SimpleTest backport.
- #933664 by Dave Reid | Sansui: Fixed incorrect selection of source redirect when multiple redirects with different source query strings exist.
- by Dave Reid: Prevent redirection to the same page with different case.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA7:
- #787966 by quicksketch, Dave Reid: Fixed path_redirect_load() not compatible with path_redirect_save().
- #893198 by Dave Reid: Added implementation of hook_content_extra_fields to make the 'URL redirect' fieldset orderable.
- #849222 by adaddinsane, ezra-g, Dave Reid | greggles: Fixed schema bug when redirects are saved during a profile-based installation.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA6:Read more
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA5:Read more
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA4:Read more
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA3:Read more
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA2:
- by Dave Reid: Added Italian and partial Spanish translations.
- by Dave Reid: Fixed undefined locale_language_list() when locale module is disabled.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA1:Read more
First semi-official 6.x release! yay!
You can view the most recent changes at http://drupal.org/project/cvs/80382 but the following is a summary:
- by Dave Reid: Cleaned up documentation, coder.module warnings, etc.
- by Dave Reid: Add new option (path_redirect_default_status) to replace the constant (do things the Drupal way). Change toggle radio options to checkboxes for usability.
- #287484: upgrade path_redirect_goto to D6 by Pasqualle: Synchronize path_redirect_goto with the current drupal_goto().
- by Dave Reid: Simply the redirect table generation and shorten the table width
- #255034 by Dave Reid: Fixed redirects on paths with a trailing slash
- by Dave Reid: Reworked the login in path_redirect_init() and also added a meta-refresh when path_redirect_redirect_warning is enabled.
- by Dave Reid: Updated pot file for translations.
This release contains numerous bugfixes, mostly minor, and several new features, most of which you can find under
admin/settings/path-redirect. Please note that the admin paths for this module have changed from
path-redirect. If you're upgrading from a previous dev version, please be sure that you run update #4, even if you already have.
A somewhat complete list of issues addressed:
#231294: Max Query Length
#218277: prevent endless forwarding when the redirect points to a node that represents itself
#167265: URL argument to cancel redirection
#154925: patch for warning message when redirection takes place
#174961: Allow query strings in "from" paths
#203728: Better URLs: avoid underscore and separate out "delete"
#198122: provide a workflow-ng action
#168877: Path-redirect as an option on the node form (add or edit)
#249444: List of redirects url is not html safe
More features and bugfixes are already in the works for 5.x-1.3, and an official release for Drupal 6 should be out soon!
This release incorporates numerous minor bug fixes and a few minor feature additions. The best summary of all that has happened is to check out the fixed and closed issues or the CVS log. A few highlights:
- Postgres support, for real this time!
- Admin table is sortable and paginated.
- Better form validation.
- Should behave properly when pages are cached.
- Eliminated ambiguity about the nature of "from" and "to" URLs.
A quick note on that last point. Path Redirect used to store the internal Drupal path (for example,
node/314) that your "from" URL represented, rather than the alias you might have typed in (say,
about/history). This could be very confusing when aliases are changed and was causing several other problems. Now we simply save the value that you enter. You may notice that the values you see in the admin page look different, but they do accurately reflect what Path Redirect had actually saved for you.
Stay tuned... more goodies are on the way, including Workflow NG integration and Drupal 6 support!
Drupal 6 development branch. Latest features and fixes.
Several feature tweaks and bug fixes including:
- better UTF8 URL support
- Postgres support
<front>as redirect path
- better path_redirect_save() function to support use as an api (*cough* by pathauto *cough*)
- longer acceptable URL length in form
Drupal 5 development branch. Latest features and fixes.