Alpine is a GPL v3 Wordpress theme by the same name that I converted to Drupal 6 originally. Since Drupal 7 has been released, I have also updated Alpine for Drupal 7.
I have already added some extra regions and plan to add more in later versions. There is also a 100% CSS Only Primary Links menu dropdowns for Drupal 6 and Main Menu drop downs for Drupal 7. Alpine features some great default images and styles, but can be easily modified with your own images. It is great for a nature blog, hiking blog, and generally any other outdoors or nature related website.
- Header Content
- Search Box
- Left Sidebar
- Content Top
- Content Bottom
- Tryptych Column 1
- Tryptych Column 2
- Tryptych Column 3
Alpine 1.x Features
- Drupal 7 Ready!
- 100% Pure CSS Primary Links Menu Dropdowns (No need for JS libraries!)
- Content Top and Content Bottom Block Regions
- 2 Column Layout
- Left Sidebar
- Custom Header Image - Easily Modified!
- Header Content Region - Just comment out or remove the CSS for the #header background image on line #29 in the CSS.
Please Note: Alpine 1.x is being phased out for Alpine 2.x. Please upgrade!
Alpine 2.x Additional Features
- *NEW* Tryptych block regions near footer.
- Reduced file size for header image.
Alpine Future Plans
- Create more default color templates
- Perhaps create additional block regions
Original Alpine Wordpress theme designed by Andrew Revitt.
Drupal 6 Alpine theme converted by Arbor Web Development.
Drupal 7 Alpine theme converted by Arbor Web Development.
Arbor Web Development builds Drupal websites and makes Drupal themes. Feel free to visit our homepage to the right, or contact us through our profile page to talk more about your Drupal needs.
Please let us know if you would like to see specific new features or have any issues in the issue queue to the right.