This module provides a site administrator the ability to log users out after a specified time of inactivity.
It is highly customizable and includes "site policies" by role to enforce logout.
- Different timeouts based on role
- Disabling of timeouts based on role
- Permission for users to set their own timeout
- Includes some JS mechanisms to keep uses logged in even if multiple tabs are open or if the user is working on a form for a long period of time.
- Includes developer hooks to allow users to remain logged in depending on your own project specific requirements
- Optional integration with:
Only the 7.x-4.x and 6.x-4.x branches are currently supported. There is an upgrade path from 2.x to 4.x which should be as simple as running the update.php script after replacing the module. This needs further checking and reviews, please read the following thread and add your experiences there: #1993310: Upgrade path between 7.x-2.x and 7.x-4.x