Beale Street is one of GPL theme by RoopleTheme. To see Beale Street in action, take a look at the Beale Street demo site, there is Beale Street for Drupal 5 and 6.
Beale Street is now Drupal 7 / 8 compatible. Look At the Demosite here
Beale Street Features
- 4 Built-In Color Styles - Beale Street comes with four beautiful built in color styles.
- 18 Fully Collapsible Regions - By publishing different blocks to different regions on different pages, you can create an endless combination of great looking page layouts.
- Suckerfish Menus - Beale Street has built-in Son-of-Suckerfish Menu Support for drop-down menus that work in any browser!
- Flexible Widths - Beale Street can be configured for fluid or fixed widths using the easy configuration panel. When using fluid widths, the content and page layout automatically resize to fill the user's screen.
- Adjustable Sidebars - Beale Street lets you specify the width of the sidebars on the theme configuration screen. You can even specify different widths for each sidebar.
- Configurable Font Family - Beale Street lets you select from a list of built-in font choices so that you can customize your site's appearance. And if you don't like the built-in font choices, you can specify your own.
- Simple Setup - Options in Beale Street are super easy to configure. The most frequently used options are provided in a form on the standard template administration page. No need to fumble with CSS and PHP code changes.
- IE PNG Fix (Only Drupal5/6) - Some versions Internet Explorer do not display transparent PNG files correctly. Beale Street includes a popular fix for this bug, so that your site looks great from any browser.
- W3C Valid - Beale Street validates to XMTHL-RDFa according to the W3C standards.
- Compatible - Beale Street is compatible with most modern browsers including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Opera.
- Beautiful Artwork - Beale Street makes it easy to produce a beautiful Drupal site.
this Theme is created orginal by RoopleTheme for Drupal 5 and 6
i have taken the Theme and have it updated for Drupal 7/8