The beginning theme has to be considered as another blank canvas for theme
developers (like framework, zen).
Use beginning as a starting point to help facilitate your theme development. Simply add background
images and you're done !
- 960 px centered fixed width layout (supporting screen resolutions of 1024 pixels and up)
- multi-column support (0, 1 or 2 sidebars / auto resizing)
- source-ordered, using negative margin (the content comes before the left and right sidebars in the
XHTML source for increased accessibility and SEO)
- 10 regions (3 footer regions for blocks / 300 px width)
- Supported features : logo, favicon, name, slogan, mission, comment_user_picture, primary_links,
- W3C standards-compliant : it validates XHTML 1.0 Strict / CSS 2.1
- Cross-browser compatible : works in Firefox, IE 6, IE 7, Opera, Netscape
- It is inspired from deco (header area), zen (negative margin, source ordered), Alek 2.0 (3 footer regions)
1.7 release : This is the final release (and the end) of this project. => You
may now have a look at FuelDeLuxe