Chamfer is a theme developed originally as a customizable, simple, rapid prototyping theme for online courses. It has since evolved into a theme used to present online courses at penn state as well as a number of other regular drupal sites.
Features of 7.x
- HTML5 / 960 responsive / adaptive theme
- Simple, clean user interface
- Works well with Tinynav.js
- Full color module integration with many default templates
- Developer support for modules to define additional color templates
- Omega sub-theme
- Feature's based delta-block / box placement via Context
Projects to get as part of the 7.x version
Features of 6.x
- Ability to configure what blocks to display as the default style or the specialized style
- Body theme property set correctly
- Ability to generate new templates (at a code level) which could be contributed back to the project to be included in future versions!
- Better organization of files
- All fieldsets collapsed on theme settings page