#D7CX: I pledge that Charts module will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
Transform Data into Information. Charts is a very good way to highlight important information.
- Data Schema: with one single data structure, you will be able to use several chart services
- 3+ Chart plugins: out of the box, you will can choose among Google Chart, Open Flash Chart and FusionCharts. Others can added as plugins
- Dozen Chart Types: lines, area, bars, pies, plotting and 3D options
- Administration: administer Drupal core with beautiful charts
- API: integrate your own module easily
- Views integration: display the Views results as charts (depends on Views Calc)
- Customizable: change the charts settings (you can use also Colorpicker module to enhance the experience)
- Code Compliance: PHP E_ALL, Drupal code compliance, XHTML Strict, CSS valid code
With the same input, you will be able to use 3 different types of Charting Services:
- Google Chart: they are plain images, simple and effective
- Open Flash Chart1: nice flash option, free to use (relies on Open Flash Chart API module)
- FusionCharts1: full feature flash charts with a small ad on it
1flash files not included, but they can be downloaded for free
Modules that use Charts
Want to integrate your module, making it much more nice and feature rich? See the Charts manual here on Drupal handbooks.
If you are developing a module that uses Charts, please contact me and i will be glad to provide extra help and list it here.