Posted by recrit on April 6, 2011 at 2:54pm
This module is an extension of Drupal Commerce that provides the ability to sell file access.
Sponsored by Commerce Guys
- Ability to limit access to the file with limit settings
- Default limits: duration, download count, IP address count
- Limit default values can be inherited at the product level such that the product always uses the current default value
- After purchase of a file, limits are statically recorded to the line item so that they do not reflect any changes to the product's file limits.
- A user's limits reflect changes to an order, even after order is completed.
- Order deleted, canceled
- Line item deleted, update
- Utilizes Rules to control workflow for:
- File download access - controlling access and reacting to access denied
- Order workflow - issuing access licenses and revoking access licenses in the order
How to Use
Contributed Modules Providing Additional Functionality
- File Field Paths - Provides token support for the upload directory name and file name
- Private Dynamic Stream Wrapper - Provides the ability to store protected files with the ability to alter the file's content when downloaded
- File Field Sources - Provides the ability to reference existing files on the site.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Content Access Control, E-commerce, Fields, File Management, Security
- Reported installs: 1035 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,483
- Last modified: May 22, 2013