Provides 'pay to publish' functionality to Drupal Commerce.
Admin can associate a node type with a product.
When users create nodes of that type the product gets added to their cart and they are redirected to checkout.
When they complete checkout their node is published
- Interval Field - adding the interval field to the mix will allow you to set an unpublish date too.
Auto creates product and line item type for this module.
Create your 'pay to publish' product types then associate them with a node type using the content type edit form - either choose one product or multiple - user will have a choice at time of creating their node.
When node is created, item automatically added to the users' cart and redirected to checkout.
When checkout is completed, node is automatically published.
Assign a publish interval to a product - products auto unpublished.
Send reminder emails when content will be unpublished - with a link allowing users to extend the expiry date (via another purchase).
The sub module commerce_node_checkout_expire is not yet ready. It does the job of setting up needed fields etc but the rules integration is not done yet (see What's coming).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Media
- Reported installs: 123 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 966
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 29, 2013