This very light-weight module allows additional permissions to be created and managed through a administration form. It uses the menu access system to allow or dissalow access to it.
On the administration page a user is able to create a permission with name and path(s).
These permissions can then be assigned to roles on the permissions page.
The name of the module has been changed from "Site Configuration Permissions" to "Custom Permissions" to reflect the current state of the module. The new name will be used in the 7.x version and above
The 7 version of this module is a direct port of the 6.x-2.x version.
Version 2.x allows additional permissions to be created and managed through a administration form.
On the administration page a user can set the permission name and permission path(s)
By default the following permissions are created:
- administer administration theme
- administer clean-urls
- administer date-time
- administer error reporting
- administer file system
- administer modules
- administer performance
- administer site information
- administer site maintenance
- display site building menu
- display site configuration menu
It also got ctools exportables support meaning you can use the features to export permissions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Path Management, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 5481 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,027
- Last modified: May 11, 2012