This module allows to add additional fields to site wide contact form like the profile module interface. Admin can define the fields and those will be available on site wide contact form. Please note that these fields will not be available to personal contact form for now as I don't see any specific needs.
Now, you can discuss/suggest/give feedback in real time at https://wave.google.com/wave/waveref/googlewave.com/w+ONoQWI8YA
- Add and configure fields for contact form using profile module like interface
- Enable/disable any field at any time
- Supports text box, text area, select box with multiple selection option, radios and checkbox
This module is sponsored by
Any kind of suggestion/feedback/query/feature request is highly appreciated.
5.x and 7.x
I'm planning to back port this module to 5.x as well as port to 7.x. But this can take a while.
I would appreciate if you can write to me about how this module has helped you and what improvements you want. I can list your site on this page.
The development is going on for 7.x branch. Its advisable that you Do Not Use the development release in 7.x branch for now.
Contact field 2.x
- Message template with field names as tokens: You just need to arrange the fields you have created, in the message template and all the details will be delivered in that format. You can use the default format though. Tokens module is not required
- CCK like interface and feature to create field groups
- More field configuration options
- Option to display the fields on personal contact form
- Field import/export interface
If this module has saved your day, I request you to drop in a line to me, and it will be shown here. Or you can give your feedback in anyway you feel more convenient.
I have decided to integrate all the contact form related modules with this module. Some of them are contact attach, contact cc and others. This requires altering all those modules and create a function that offers a field to contact form filed module. This will not be available immediately, btw.