You can choose the color you want. Read below
Its based on hunchbaque as base theme and customized to give it look of copyblogger. The focus is to keep it readable so that it can be used for Blogs or high content websites.
* 2 or 3 column elastic type layout. You can keep the left column or both columns.
* Its fluid but its min width is set to 760px. Read here how to make this FIXED width
* Tested in Opera, IE7 and Firefox.
* Forums are also themed.
How to change the colors
* Open style.css in Editplus or text editor.
* Search for #a90000 which is the hex code of Dark Red color on the theme.
* Replace this with the hex code of the color you want. Eg: #547E14
DONE !! - Save the file and upload it to your website
See the screenshot with new color #547E14
To support us please retain the Footer information and give credit to sponsors. Sponsored by PMP
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Downloads: 2,146
- Last modified: May 14, 2012