This project will be revamped, and released for both Drupal 6 and 7 soon.
CSS Flip is a powerful tool for Drupal theme developers who need to create multilingual themes easily and quickly.
It aims to act like a backend engine, where it automatically parses stylesheets from themes and modules, flips their styles and injects them into your pages. You do NOT need to create RTL stylesheets.
However you still have the option to use the regular Drupal way, and utilize the tools provided in this module to flip your stylesheets easily and quickly.
The module is designed to fit Drupal needs. It takes care of flipping and creating CSS files in a proper way that Drupal themes understand.
Supress duplicate styles in flipped CSS files Fix styles for absolute positions to fit with Drupal themes Rely on native CSS Parser for flipping.
This module is sponsored and developed by Vardot.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Multilingual, Theme Enhancements, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,680
- Last modified: May 11, 2012