Drupal core development needs to be chunked in lengthy stable releases. But sometimes, we want core-like stuff on a faster schedule.
The Drupal core development rules are applied. All patches go through regular peer-reviews. No API change once we hit a stable, but of course, this module is able to release new major versions.
Edge features of Drupal core issues
- #256827: Various bugs in theme_item_list()
- #98696: Various bugs in theme_links()
- #569254: theme_links heading only allows class attribute
- Core: #575298: Provide non-PHP way to reliably override CSS (
Edge: #967266: stylesheets-remove theme .info file property (
also fixes #967166: Content rendered via AJAX does not respect stylesheets removed in .info files
- Core: #80855: Add element #type table and merge tableselect/tabledrag into it
Edge: #991454: Add element #type table (with tableselect and tabledrag support)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 100 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 530
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 30, 2012