Favorites provides a tiny block that allows users to easily bookmark any content of the site.
- Easy to install and easy to configure.
- Add and delete favorites with few clicks.
- Have as many bookmarks per user as desired.
- Enter custom names for each bookmark.
- Also saves search results etc. by storing the query string.
Install the module, activate it, place the block within your theme (eventually configure block restrictions) and set the permissions in admin/user/permissions#favorites. Done!
- Add a favorite: Open the block's add this page form, optionally customize the page title, click add - done.
- Recall a favorite: Well, just click it!
- Delete a favorite: Click the related x.
- Edit a favorite: Just recall, delete, save again.
As soon as you need more administration and options, check out Flag page module as it reportedly covers similar functionality and bases on the more sophisticated flag module.
You can watch a video on how to use the favorites module from MasteringDrupal.com.
As of 6.x-1.3 doitDave reworked the code and also did a D7 port.