This module changes your forum administration page to allow you to set forums private. You can control what user roles can view, edit, delete, and post to each forum. You can also give each forum a list of users who have administrative access on that forum (AKA moderators).
Open D6 issues outside of Forum Access (common to all node access modules!):
- Drupal Core 6 / Views2: A db_rewrite_sql() issue causes DISTINCT queries (frequently used in Views2) to fail, when any node access module is enabled (see #284392: db_rewrite_sql causing issues with DISTINCT). The fix was committed in #444 and appeared in 6.16. However, see #735120: Fix changes to db_distinct_field() in D6.16 / PostgreSQL and #681760: Try to improve performance and eliminate duplicates caused by node_access table joins.
- Views2: Another Views2 issue causes term lists to be empty: the fix was committed in #1040744-8: Only one term available in exposed "Taxonomy: Term ID" filter widget., but it is only in the now hidden 6.x-2.x-dev version (see #1703378-14: Views exposed term filters are empty with module enabled).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 9733 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 133,390
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 28, 2012