Adds a "forward this page" link to each node. This module allows users to forward a link to a specific node on your site to a friend. You can customize the default form field values and even view a running count of the emails sent so far using the forward module.
- Forward Tracker - shows which pages have been sent and which ones generated clickthroughs.
- HTML Emails - create a template which matches the design of your site.
- Dynamic Block - emails can include a list of latest blog articles, latest users, latest comments, or most popular content.
- Most Emailed Block - put a block in your sidebar listing the most emailed pages today, this week, all time, or most recent.
- Views integration - Forward adds fields for use in your views and includes some default views.
The Drupal 7 version of Forward supports a custom view mode to more easily control exactly which fields are included in the emails that are sent.
The 6.x and 7.x-1.x releases are now limited to bug fixes. New features are being added to the 7.x-2.x and 7.x-3.x branches.
The new 7.x-2.x branch now includes built-in support for the following modules:
This branch is currently available in beta release and is recommended for new installations of Forward. See the release notes if you are upgrading from 7.x-1.x.
The new 7.x-3.x branch includes support for entities (placing a forward link/form on nodes, taxonomy terms, users, comments and custom entities), plus all the features of 7.x-2.x. The code has been streamlined and re-factored. This version will be the basis for the 8.x release of Forward. Because the schema supports entities instead of just nodes, it is not backwards compatible with previous releases of Forward. Therefore this branch is only recommended for new site installations.