This is a Views distance/proximity filter and field for Geolocation Field.
- Views filter that can be used to filter entities (nodes, users, etc.) based on distance from a certain point (defined as lat/lng point). The input widget is very basic at the moment. Patches welcome...
- Views field to display the calculated distance between the entity and a reference point (can be synced with filters' lat/lng values).
- User-friendly input widget using Google's reverse geocoder, e.g. "Enter your City, ZIP-Code or Address to set your location":
#1415244: User-friendly input widget
- HTML5 geolocation as input:
#1308770: HTML5 browser location and Proximity Filter
- Geolocation Field data as input, which makes it possible to display locations close to a node or user (e.g. the currently logged in user):
#1171232: Provide contextual filter (using Geodata from argument/node/user as filter input)
#1363518: User location as input for views filter
- Use of MBR to speed up queries with large database.
Download and enable the module, create a view and add the "distance" filter. You can optionally expose the filter to the user.
Originally developed by twist3r.