This module is deprecated in favor of Context keywords
Google keyhaviour was written to produce dynamic content to aid in SEO or Google AdWords 'landing page' campaigns. Google keyhaviour does the following:
- Determines if a user has come from Google
- Checks the user's keywords and matches them against conditions and rules you define
- Based on these conditions and rules, the behaviour of your Drupal site will change. Here are the current possible changes:
- The visibility of chosen blocks - so you can effectively show different sidebars/header/footer on the page depending on the google keywords.
- Variables available in page.tpl.php such as $title and $site_slogan etc... can be replaced/appended/prepended with your own text or the user's keywords.
To install please follow the instructions in README.txt and then enable permissions for the users you want to be affected (usually anonymous).
This module is deprecated in favour of Context keywords. Please work with Context keywords to find solutions to your Google keyword behavior scenario.