Add the Google +1 Plus One to your nodes, or as a block. No need to copy/paste anything, it works out-of-the-box.
Also you can add the new Google+ badge as a block.
Remember to enable permission for anonymous users.
[27/01/2012] Google: New settings soon for Google Badges (Added in 7.x dev branch. I will add the extra settings ASAP to the 6.x branch).
[17/11/2011] Article: The dilemma: Aliased or non-alised URLs in the Google Plus One Button?
[16/11/2011] Google releases Badges, so users can follow your Google+ page without leaving your website. It's ready in the 7.x and 6.x dev releases.
There is a new forum for Google+ developers
I don't see the Google Plus One button
- Be sure to enable the permission to view the button for anonymous.
- Are you using Internet Explorer? or very old/very new versions of your browser? Or a mobile device? Check this.
- A screenshot of the Admin Interface.
- If you want to implement the button by your own (not using this module) start from Google Plus One webmaster page. and check out the full API doc.
- Everyone can see the button, but to use it, users need a Google profile.
- In localhost, voting will give you error. URLs needs to be public.
- Google+ Integration with the Google+ API
- Service Links shows more than 80 different social links, including Google+1 button.
- Wibiya A 3rd-party social toolbar that includes an addon for Google +1 button.