This module uses the Webfont Loader Library, developed by Google and Typekit, to:
- Utilize fonts available in the Google Font Directory.
- Utilize a preset created on typekit.
- Utilize a preset created on fontdeck
- Utilize preset font packages created on fontslive
- Utilize a preset created on fonts.com
- Utilize your own custom fonts.
- Allow for a consistent way to display your or other linked font(s) across the various browsers that support @font-face
And power your site with various fonts presets that a site administrator could choose from.
Aside from the modules mentioned below, there is a font rendering comparison page up at http://groups.drupal.org/node/71453 (strongly recommended to help with choosing what may best work for you).
- Dynamic Font Rendering applies uploaded fonts via an input filter.custom fonts
I would like to thank Johan Mattson for designing Beteckna, a wonderful GPL font that I have been able to include with the release of this module. I would also like to thank Garrick Van Buren for providing me with some guidance on packaging the font and the Drupal.org infrastructure team for providing the green light to package this module with the aforementioned font (see #862192: Allowed to include GPL font with contrib module?).
- California Institute of the Arts and most of the subsites (such as School of Theater and School of Critical Studies to name a few with different fonts)
#D7CX: Google Webfont Loader API was ported Drupal 7 within one week of Drupal 7.0!
Sponsored and maintained by the California Institute of the Arts