A Hello Bar is a simple notification bar to deliver a message and drive traffic to a specific call to action.
It inserts a div at the top of the HTML markup with a message and a link.
The Hello Bar code snippet grabs the user’s Hello Bar Messages and then loads it into the page in a at the top of the document.
Video preview here!
- HelloBar's message is nodes.
- Integration with Views.
- Style presets.
- Uses JS for select random message. (Cache friendly)
- Buy and download the HelloBar Solo library.
- Extract library to /sites/all/libraries/ folder.
- Ensure all dependant modules are installed.
- Install this module.
- Enable 'hellobar' View.
- Enable 'View: hellobar' Block.
- Create 'Hello Message' Node.
This module was sponsored and is maintained by WikiJob.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 195
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 20, 2013