Build useful help for your users.
The Helpful module adds an additional layer to the Advanced Help module. The purpose of Helpful is to enable site developers to build a help system for their users, without giving them access to the entire advanced help system.
- Implements helpful_help(); Add advanced_help topics to the page (the actual system help block via hook_help()!) by simply adding "help path" to the help.ini file.
title = Node Page
line break = TRUE
navigation = FALSE
help path = node
help type = message
- theme_helpful_topic() - Provides a simpler theme function and preprocessors for outputting the topic content itself.
- hook_helpful_help_access($path, $args, $help_item) - Allow other modules to determine the visibility of a help item. Primary used for Helpful Hide). Can be used to show a help topic based on the
$argsvalues in hook_help(). See helpful.api.inc
- Helpful Hide Module - Lets users hide these helpful messages. when they grow tired of seeing them.
- Helpful Example Module - An example module that provides help content for common Drupal core pages... without any PHP! Use this as an example to build your own help content.
- More coming soon...
Helpful.module is not really being developed at the moment, and the current release is ALPHA. This means it has not been thoroughly tested. Help is welcome. If you need this module updated for any reason you can contact us.
- Advanced Help - Version 7.0-1.0 + THIS PATCH: #1471092: make *.help.ini data available to hook_advanced_help_topic_info_alter() [PATCH]
- Your own advanced_help files. See help_example.module in the advanced_help project. http://drupal.org/project/advanced_help
- Built by THINKDROP