This module adds the link for refreshing image into very popular module for widget image_captcha.
Installation is like with all normal drupal modules: extract the 'image_captcha_refresh' folder from the tar ball to the modules directory from your website (typically sites/all/modules).
The configuration page is at admin/config/people/captcha, where you can configure the CAPTCHA module and enable the image CAPTCHA for the desired forms.
This project has been sponsored by:
Volcanoideas Drupal consulting and development.
Port to drupal 6 developed by Aleksandr Fedorov.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Security, Spam Prevention, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 2592 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,932
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: March 9, 2013