This module changes your image gallery administration page to allow you to set image galleries private. You can control what user roles can view, edit, delete and post to each gallery. You can also give each gallery a list of users who have administrative access on that gallery (AKA moderators).
Please note: If you use Content Access to grant access to nodes of the image content type, then IGA can only grant more access, but it cannot restrict access to less than what CA is granting.
Open issues outside of Image Gallery Access:
- The D6 Image module now provides two kinds of galleries. The new default kind is Views-based; if you wish to activate the mature hard-coded galleries, you must disable the gallery views in Views.
- Drupal Core 6 / Views2: A db_rewrite_sql() issue causes DISTINCT queries (frequently used in Views2) to fail, when any node access module is enabled (see #284392: db_rewrite_sql causing issues with DISTINCT). The fix was committed in #444 and appeared in 6.16. However, see #735120: Fix changes to db_distinct_field() in D6.16 / PostgreSQL and #681760: Try to improve performance and eliminate duplicates caused by node_access table joins
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community, Content Access Control, Security, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 418 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,762
- Last modified: November 28, 2012