Posted by Deciphered on March 19, 2009 at 6:02am
The ImageField Tokens module extends the default functionality of Image fields adding the ability to specify default values and use node tokens in the Alt and Title text.
- Configurable Alt and Title text now use node tokens instead of user tokens.
- D6 -Support for Imagefield Crop.
- D6 -Support for Image FUpload.
7.x-1.0 Release blockers:
- #1340798: Use entity tokens
- #1845282: (Re)-Implement Simpletests
- #1845290: Support nid, title, timestamp tokens
Frequently Asked Questions:
Aren't tokens already supported in the ImageField module?
Only User tokens are supported in the ImageField module. Node tokens allow you to use the Node ID, Node Title, Node creation date and much more in your Alt/Title text where User tokens are very limited.