The inactive_user module provides Drupal administrators with a way to automatically manage inactive user accounts. This module has two goals: to help keep users coming back to your site by reminding them when they've been away for a configurable period of time, and to cleanup unused accounts.
After configurable periods of inactivity, one or more of the following actions can be automatically taken:
- send an email to the user
- send an email to the site administrator(s)1
- block the account (a warning can first be issued)
- optionally notify user and/or site administrator(s)1 that account was blocked
- delete the account (a warning can first be issued)
- optionally notify user and/or site administrator(s)1 that account was deleted
All events triggered by this module are logged via the watchdog.
1 Multiple administrator e-mail addresses can be configured on the settings page (new feature in 4.7)