Drupal implementation of jQuery LocalScroll plugin created by Ariel Flesler.
Important update 2012.10.17:
The jquery project was moved to the github, and started active development and refactoring, especially the filename-directory structure was affected. See the README of this module for details.
This module provides a basic interface for plugin settings.
- Set global: Plugin is always used, when url contains hash: http://example.com/#hash
- Add css id: You can set css id's of menus, wherein the plugin will be activated. Eg. #main-menu - means that main menu items contains #hash will trigger the scroll plugin.
- Hash: If true, the hash of the clicked link, will appear on the address bar once the animation ends.
- Duration: The time of the animation.
- Offset: A number of pixels will be added to the final position.
jQuery waypoints integration:
With the jQuery waypoints module you can set:
- Update the active menu item, when the target is reached by normal scroll.
- Update the hash in address bar when the target is reached by normal scroll.
@todo: implement other plugin settings
- Download the jQuery.ScrollTo plugin.
- Extract to the sites/all/libraries/jquery.scrollTo directory.
- Download the jQuery.LocalScroll plugin.
- Extract to the sites/all/libraries/jquery.localScroll directory.
- Install module as usual.
- Go to admin/config/user-interface/jquery_localscroll to configure plugin
#1795214: Jump on scroll up - need some help - if this small thing could be fixed, the module could turn from red into green..
Originally based on:
This plugin contains the jquery scrollto plugin too, therefore you can use this module as D7 version of jquery_scrollto