Posted by Unsupported Projects on August 19, 2009 at 10:53pm
This module is abandoned due to a security issue the maintainer never fixed. See SA-CONTRIB-2011-025 - Juitter - Cross Site Scripting (XSS) for details.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This module integrates Juitter jQuery plugin to Drupal.
Juitter is a jQuery plugin to put Twitter search results live on your site.
- Download the module.
- Download Juitter plugin from here.
- Copy the included file named
jquery.juitter.jsand paste it into
jsfolder inside the module.
- Enable the module and set your settings.
This module is sponsored and developed by wikikiwis.