Drupal Launchpad Theme is a version of the original Launchpad theme made by ThemeShaper.com for Wordpress.
It aims to suply a placeholder theme for websites that are under development or under maintenance.
A great thank you goes to Ian Stewart for the original theme.
Can see the original one at http://themeshaper.com/wordpress-domain-parking-theme/
This theme is not intended to be used as the offline theme (although it can be done) BUT just as a site placeholder until site developers are preparing things up. Need to follow carefully the instructions below to avoid being locked out.
- You MUST have a FeedBurner account. Get one at https://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/register
- You MUST have the ThemeSettingsAPI module installed: http://drupal.org/project/themesettingsapi
- VERY IMPORTANT! Before anything else set another theme as your admin theme.
Failing to do so will block you out unless you remove Launchpad theme from server. See more about it at #290927: How to disable it?
- Configure Launchpad and set it as the default theme
- Don't forget to set your Feedburner account too.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Downloads: 684
- Last modified: May 14, 2012