The Markdown with SmartyPants module allows you to enter content using Markdown, a simple, plain text syntax that is filtered into valid XHTML, and will automatically convert plain ASCII characters to their proper Unicode entities in context ("curly quotes," et al.) using SmartyPants.
The Markdown module and Tipogrify module are the continuations of this module, and will evolve further. It is suggested that you migrate to these going forward.
If you use the GeSHI filter for code syntax highlighting, rearrange these filters after that one.
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 116 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,603
- Last modified: September 12, 2009