Mediareference is a compound field which extends CCK nodereference field with some special fields like title, description, link, color etc. which can be optionaly enabled in per-field CCK settings. It allows page editors to assign media nodes (primarily images) to other content and add custom title, link or description to them. Widget includes Mediareference browser popup which is built upon the view and allows flexible filtering and output of the media nodes.
- Mediabrowser popup view (lightbox lightframe) with dynamical node type filtering and exposed filters (types are get from CCK referenceable types field settings)
- Adding new media nodes through Mediabrowser popup
- Assigning thumbnail source field for each node type per mediareference field
- Optional special fields: title, description, link, color, ...
- Each special field can be switched on/off per cck field settings
- WYSIWYG support - ability to insert image/video from mediareference widget to every text content (textarea)
- Better Views support for special fields (title, description etc)
- Make Colorpicker dependency optional, use other color pickers (ie. from jQuery UI)
- More CCK formatters - slideshow formatter, imagecache profiles and ligthbox support
- Replacing Lightbox2 "lightframe" popup with something nicer
- Dependency on Lightbox-dev.
- Insert - allows inserting referenced images to the text content, works also with WYSIWYG editors.
Development repository: http://github.com/wojtha/mediareference
Please note that the module is now UNDER HEAVY DEVELOPMENT.
Sponsored by and developed at AtomicAnt Ltd.